If a move is reserved and the customer cancels the move within 5 business days of the load date, your company will retain any deposit made for that move contingent on any state or federal consumer regulations and or policies.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a reservation and an estimate request in MoveHQ?
- What type of opportunities will I receive by joining MoveIQ?
- How quickly should I reach out to users requesting an estimate or reserving a move?
- How do I set up my MoveIQ account?
- If my company has multiple locations, can I offer location-specific pricing?
- Will Updater collect user reviews?
- How is the pricing that is displayed to Updater users determined?
- What types of moves will be serviced?
- How will Updater determine which order to display moving companies?
- How will Updater users reserve a move with my company?