Pricing is based on the MoveHQ local pricing system. This price is based on the exact items to be moved, information about the origin and destination addresses such as accessorial information, and levels of service identified by the Updater user during the self-survey process. Pricing cannot change unless there is a material change to the items to be moved or level of service. If price changes, then it needs to be documented with reasons why in a report filed with MoveHQ/Updater within 24 hours of delivery.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a reservation and an estimate request in MoveHQ?
- What type of opportunities will I receive by joining MoveIQ?
- How quickly should I reach out to users requesting an estimate or reserving a move?
- How do I set up my MoveIQ account?
- If my company has multiple locations, can I offer location-specific pricing?
- Will Updater collect user reviews?
- How is the pricing that is displayed to Updater users determined?
- What types of moves will be serviced?
- How will Updater determine which order to display moving companies?
- How will Updater users reserve a move with my company?