Each moving company will have a quality rating calculated by a proprietary Updater algorithm. This algorithm is based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to: third-party reviews, AMSA certifications, number of years in business, and the number of moves complete through the platform. Each moving company quote will have an Updater value score. The value score lets the user know the value of the moving company quotes for a given day. Value score is a combination of quality ratings and the price of the move. The higher the value score on the user’s move date, the higher the moving company will be displayed on the page.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a reservation and an estimate request in MoveHQ?
- What type of opportunities will I receive by joining MoveIQ?
- How quickly should I reach out to users requesting an estimate or reserving a move?
- How do I set up my MoveIQ account?
- If my company has multiple locations, can I offer location-specific pricing?
- Will Updater collect user reviews?
- How is the pricing that is displayed to Updater users determined?
- What types of moves will be serviced?
- How will Updater determine which order to display moving companies?
- How will Updater users reserve a move with my company?